Follow palashbiswaskl on Twitter

ArundhatiRay speaks

PalahBiswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Jyoti basu is dead

Dr.B.R.Ambedkar

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Re: request for information

thanks for the feed back. Please see my blogs for updates.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 11:19 PM, sathish george <sathishgeorge@gmail.com> wrote:
dear sir, 

I am an undergraduate student of a reputed university in Bangalore. While researching for a paper on the 'insurgency in Asom' i chanced upon a blog tittled 'north east military peace tango' that was authored by you. I am not accustomed to the developments happening in the north east regions and i would be delighted if you could help me with this. I am not sure as to your authority on this subject but from reading your blog i was able to make out that u possessed a level of credibility in this area. I pray that you help me in this quest. 

yours 
Sathish George 




--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited.blogspot.com/

No comments: