Follow palashbiswaskl on Twitter

ArundhatiRay speaks

PalahBiswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Jyoti basu is dead

Dr.B.R.Ambedkar

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Please help

Respected SHARSWATHIJI, namaste!

I must remind you, while our people were defending their Citizenship decalred as Illegal Migration by then Uttrakhand RSS Government, it was only OUTLOOK India which presented our case in a Cover story which helped us to mobilise Public Opinion in Our favour.

At best, i may Hope further that the Secular Missionary Outlook India friends would send their reporters to the Dandakaranya Ethnic Cleansing zone and present the Devastating Mass Destruction facts. Rather it would ensure our Democratic resistance to get Momentum!

Anybody may get all the back grounds, feedbacks, claasified documents, updates from my Blogs on Net and regularly updated as I remain ONline Roundtheclock. Pl visit my blog anytime and it will help you to present our case if you happen to be interested.
http://indianholocaustmyfatherslifeandtime.blogspot.com/

welcome to your gesture and intiative as I have been trying to DO all the documentation since my father Pulin Babu`s Death in 2001 who lived and died for His Black Untouchable Brotherhood and Refugees without any discrimination. I Inherit the Family Legacy and I tried my best to claasify statewise datas and rewriting History. I always believed in Marxism and had been in Contact of Topmost leadership of the Left and some of them , even Naxal and Maoist have been my friends since My Involvement in Uttarakhand, jharkhand and Chhattishgarh Nationality Movement. I originally belong to the Himaayays and heve always been an Ecological activist. Hence, I had always been in contact with Mahashweta Devi, Sunderlal Bahuguna, Medha patkar, vandana shiva and I have been sending each and every item I wrote to all the members of Media and Intelligetsia , specilly to MS ARUNDHATI ray. I have very personal Relationship with Mahashweta Di and I was in the Editorial of Bhasha Bandhan in which Mahashweta Di was the Editor in chief. I requested her to get propertionate Coverage of the Bengali Untouchables thrown out of Bengali geopolitics. But she was not ready. i personally placed so many documents at her residence and she opined that I must lead and mobilise this movement. I also sent all the documents to Mumbai Resistance as at the Same time I was visiting North east. It was important for me as my topmost priority had been the Himalayan zone isolated from the rest of the world in landscape as well as Humanscape. Since I am not a Brand as Arundhatiji or mahashwetadi are, I never succeed to push my Agenda to protect the Holocaust Victims. Bandi Mukti samiti and PDR, Bengali Intelligentsia and civil society kept MUM on the First Genocide by the Marxist Government of jyoti basu right in 1979. Amusingly basu himself visited to dandakaranya to invite the resettled Bengalies to capture Marichjhanpi hoping to make a TONGER Pro Marxist demography for which they NEVER Tried to stop the Refugee Influx and Persecution of the minorities across the Border and kept the Partion Holocaust Continue even today. For Thirty Years, Bengali Brahmin dominated bangla vedic nationality sat on Marichjhapi report. Even after we made a DOCUMENTARY on the genocide ,d esite using it for Electoral benefit on large scale, NO one ever demanded JUSTICE for the refugees. You may understand the APATHY and the Hatred. It is the same for Bengalies, tamils, Sikhs, Bhitanees and migrants, half the present population of the world.

I am disappointed with the attitude as well as BETRAYAL of the LEFT as well as Intelligentsia. I had always been hoping MIssionary zeal from Media Interanational and Intelligentsia , NGOs and NAPAM, ECo activsists, black Brotherhood, Human Right orgs and personalities like Mahashweta di and arundhatiji. They all disappointed us. Anu jalius of London school of Economics personally presented the case in international Human Rights, amnesty International and International Court of Justice. Ross mallick based in USa has been in Contact with Human Right watch. But it did not Help the Refugees of any version to breakthrough an Escape Route in their Plight.

Justice P Sawant prsonally discussed the matter with us several times as well as legal Expert friends even belonging to the Supreme court circle, but given the Judicial Brahaminical set Up in India as Majority of the Judgees belong to caste Hindus and have APATHY deep in heart and Mind against Minorities, Aboriginal Indigenous and refugee communities, Indian Slumdogs , we have no way but to depend on Personalities like Arundhatiji, amgs like OutLook India.

http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?262519

No comments: