Follow palashbiswaskl on Twitter

ArundhatiRay speaks

PalahBiswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Jyoti basu is dead

Dr.B.R.Ambedkar

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fwd: [Right to Education] Dear Sir, I wish to highlight that some...



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ashok Agarwal <notification+kr4marbae4mn@facebookmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 9:44 PM
Subject: [Right to Education] Dear Sir, I wish to highlight that some...
To: Palash Biswas <palashbiswaskl@gmail.com>


Dear Sir,         I wish to highlight that some schools in Chennai are not following the fees of not to hike the fees structure as per the new policy of Govt. of India and Govt. of Tamilnadu and still carry on the process of increasing the fees structure.       As a person coming from the middle class family I feel that the present increase of fees structure done by some schools have become a burden for every parent where in we are afraid that if the same continues giving quality education to our children will be a question mark.   I would like to highlight the present fees structure of VANI VIDYALAYA SENIOR SECONDARY AND JUNIOR COLLEGE for a LKG student.     Fees structure         For a parent like me its very very difficult to pay this fees wherein there are thousands of parents like me who will have the same difficulty. I would like everybody of you to think that for a LKG student itself this is the fees structure then what will it be for a higher class student.    Vani Vidyalaya Senior Secondary & Junior College (Afiliated to CBSE - New Delhi) FEES STRUCTURE 2011-2012 CLASS  I TERM FEE   BOOK FEE I TERM FEE  II TERM  III TERM  GRAND TOTAL       TERM FEE             TOTAL    AUGUST   DECEMBER   LKG        9000           1200         10200          4000          4000          18200                           So I would like you to take necessary steps in cross checking the fees structure and I sincerely hope that necessary actions would be taken into this and I would thank everybody who will come to my aid.   Thanks&regards NaliniRamarajan Chennai   --------------
Ashok Agarwal 9:44pm Mar 1
Dear Sir,

I wish to highlight that some schools in Chennai are not following the fees of not to hike the fees structure as per the new policy of Govt. of India and Govt. of Tamilnadu and still carry on the process of increasing the fees structure.

As a person coming from the middle class family I feel that the present increase of fees structure done by some schools have become a burden for every parent where in we are afraid that if the same continues giving quality education to our children will be a question mark.

I would like to highlight the present fees structure of VANI VIDYALAYA SENIOR SECONDARY AND JUNIOR COLLEGE for a LKG student.


Fees structure


For a parent like me its very very difficult to pay this fees wherein there are thousands of parents like me who will have the same difficulty. I would like everybody of you to think that for a LKG student itself this is the fees structure then what will it be for a higher class student.

Vani Vidyalaya Senior Secondary & Junior College
(Afiliated to CBSE - New Delhi)
FEES STRUCTURE 2011-2012
CLASS I TERM FEE BOOK FEE I TERM FEE II TERM III TERM GRAND TOTAL
TERM FEE TOTAL AUGUST DECEMBER
LKG 9000 1200 10200 4000 4000 18200



So I would like you to take necessary steps in cross checking the fees structure and I sincerely hope that necessary actions would be taken into this and I would thank everybody who will come to my aid.

Thanks&regards
NaliniRamarajan
Chennai

--------------

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.



--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments: