Follow palashbiswaskl on Twitter

ArundhatiRay speaks

PalahBiswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Jyoti basu is dead

Dr.B.R.Ambedkar

Sunday, June 2, 2013

CHILHOOD SUMMER CAMP

I got my childhood back in a Summer Camp organized by Attadeepa Socio-cultural Institute. 100 children from different remote village came to participate in this JOYFULL LEARNING SUMMER CAMP around the age group of 3 to 12 years of old. The organizer gave me opportunity to enroll my name with them as 101. We enjoyed the CAMP with various games and sports. Every moment was joyful and learning. We have learnt about "Earth our abode and address", "Time and Space", "We are not alone", memory game, fun game with balloons, environmental song, dance, our rights and duties as human being. It was a great learning to me that, my youngest friend also shared his inner feelings and considered me as their fried.









No comments: